|วัสดุ:||Alloy31 N08031 ล้อแม็กรอบแถบท่อแผ่นขดลวด||ชนิด:||ลวดบาร์ท่อแผ่นโลหะผสมขดลวด|
|เกรด:||โลหะผสมนิกเกิลฐาน||มีรูป:||แผ่น / แถบ / ท่อ / wrie / บาร์ / ect|
|มาตรฐาน:||UNS, DIN, ASTM, SAE, ISO, ASME||ใบสมัคร:||อุตสาหกรรม|
Nickel-based alloys are alloys that have a combination of high strength and certain resistance to oxidation and corrosion at high temperatures of 650 to 1000 °C. According to the main performance, it is subdivided into nickel-based heat-resistant alloy, nickel-based corrosion-resistant alloy, nickel-based wear-resistant alloy, nickel-based precision alloy and nickel-based shape memory alloy. Superalloys are classified into iron-based superalloys, nickel-based superalloys and cobalt-based superalloys according to the matrix. Among them, nickel-based superalloys are referred to as nickel-based alloys.
Alloy 31 (N08031) Nickel-Based Alloy Overview:
1. Alloy 31 (N08031) Nickel-based alloy is a nitrogen-containing iron-nickel-chromium-molybdenum alloy with properties between super austenitic stainless steel and existing nickel-based alloy. Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy is suitable for use in chemical and petrochemical, environmental engineering and oil and gas production industries.
2. Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy has the following characteristics:
(1) Excellent corrosion resistance in halide media (whether acidic or alkaline)
(2) Excellent corrosion resistance in any concentration of sulfuric acid
(3) Excellent corrosion and corrosion resistance in phosphoric acid media
(4) Excellent resistance to local corrosion and uniform corrosion in chlorine dioxide bleach media
(5) Excellent corrosion resistance in both reducing and oxidizing environments
(6) Easy to process and weld
(7) Having certification for use in the manufacture of pressure vessels having a wall temperature of -196 to 450 °C.
Alloy 31 grades and standards:
Alloy 31 nickel base alloy US brand: UNS N08031 German brand: 1.4562
Complete specifications, stock in stock
Strip, sheet (thick plate, medium plate, sheet, steel plate), bar (black bar, light bar, grinding bar, round bar, square bar, steel bar), pipe (capillary, seamless pipe, steel pipe), Forgings (flanges, elbows, bolts, nuts, tees), welding consumables (welding rods, welding wire, welded pipes), wire and other materials.
Chemical Composition Of Alloy 31 nickel base alloy
Mechanical properties of Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy:
1. Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel base alloy density: 8.1g/cm3,
2, Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy melting point: 1350-1370 ° C,
3, Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy tensile strength: σb ≥ 650Mpa,
4, Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel base alloy yield strength: σb ≥ 276Mpa,
5, Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy elongation: δ ≥ 40,
6, Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel base alloy Brinell hardness (HB): 220.
Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel base alloy corrosion resistance:
The chemical composition of Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy makes it very resistant to halide corrosion. At the same time, the alloy also has excellent resistance to corrosion of pure sulfuric acid or impure sulfuric acid at various concentrations and temperatures. It has good corrosion resistance in a small amount of inflated industrial sulfuric acid.
Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloy is the most suitable nickel-based alloy under the very corrosive conditions of wet-process phosphoric acid production. Similarly, more experiments have shown that Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloys have excellent corrosion resistance in the very demanding chlorine dioxide bleaching media in the pulp and paper industry. The intergranular corrosion resistance (IGA) of Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel-based alloys is determined according to ASTM G-28 test standard and German standard test SEP 1877 II, showing that Nicrofer 3127 hMo is sensitive after a long period of time. Tendency.
|Product Name||alloy bar & steel bar|
|Production Process||Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Bright Anneal etc|
|Size||5.5-800mm(Hot rolled), 2-50mm(Cold drawn),110-500mm(Forged)|
|Standard||ASTM EN DIN GB ISO JIS|
|Pickling,Bright; No.1,2B,No.4,BA,8K Satin,Brush,Hairline,Mirror,Polished
180 grits,320 grits,400 grits,600 grits,800 grits polished
|Application||Constructions feilds and ship building industries Petroleum,Chemical industries,War and electiciy industries. Food processing and medical industries. Boiler heat cxchangers,Machinery and hardware feilds.|
Alloy 31 (N08031) nickel base alloy processing properties: